Baby Rainbow consists of two play rooms, a sleep room, art/dining room, bathroom, two change rooms, office, kitchen and an outdoor play area with safety matting and a variety of play equipment.
Learning & Development
Treasure Baskets and Heuristic Play experiences are provided in both play rooms to support the children’s natural curiosity to learn.
The nursery has a very cosy and colourful baby room with an adjoining change room. Activities in the baby room include activity centres, stories, music activities, sensory play, crafts, baking, outdoor play and outings. These activities encourage natural all-round development.
This room is warm and cheerful and as the children become more independent they will progress to this room.
In this room we have a house corner with dress ups, puzzles, construction play, music activities, story corner and small world area.
Our Art Room joins onto the Toddler Room where each day the children participate in creative fun activities such as painting, baking, gluing and sensory play.
Why Choose Us
- The nursery team works closely with parents and children to provide care to a high standard by ensuring the children have a Personal Learning Plan, which is individual to their own development needs and interests.
- We are working towards becoming an Eco Nursery and the children are involved in learning about how to look after the environment.
- The nursery provides nutritious meals which are prepared daily. Meals are eaten together helping to encourage social skills.
- We are happy to cater for special dietary requirements.
- Wet Wipes
- Formula milk
- All Meals
Fees are payable monthly in advance and we do accept childcare vouchers
Hours of opening
|Full-time/Full Days||8.00am to 6.00pm|
|Part-time Mornings||8.00am to 1.00pm|
|Part-time Afternoons||1.00pm to 6.00pm|
Children are able to attend either full-time or part-time for as many full or half days as would suit them. The minimum weekly attendance is 2 half-days.
The weekly fees above guarantee your child access to:
- Professional care.
- A stimulating, innovative and progressive learning environment.
- The opportunity to develop socially.
- Lots of fun, giggle and cuddles!
To discuss your childcare needs and arrange a visit to our nursery in Edinburgh simply call us:
Baby Rainbow 0131 229 8742 and Rainbow Kindergarten 0131 228 1668
What Our Parents & Guardians Say