Rainbow Kindergarten consists of a play room, art/dining room, wash/change room, office, kitchen and an outdoor play area with safety matting and a variety of play equipment.
The Children’s art work and photographs are always on display for all to see. In this room we have a role play corner, computer activities, construction play, table games, puzzles, story corner, music and small world areas.
The Art/Dining room joins onto the play room and is used for arts and crafts as well as for snacks and lunches.
Why Choose Us
- The nursery team works closely with parents and children to provide care to a high standard by ensuring the children have a Personal Learning Plan, which is individual to their own development needs and interests.
- We are working towards becoming an Eco Nursery and the children are involved in learning about how to look after the environment.
- The nursery provides nutritious meals which are prepared daily. Meals are eaten together helping to encourage social skills.
- We are happy to cater for special dietary requirements.
Hours of opening
|Full-time/Full Days||8.00am to 6.00pm|
|Part-time Mornings||8.00am to 1.00pm|
|Part-time Afternoons||1.00pm to 6.00pm|
Children are able to attend either full-time or part-time for as many full or half days as would suit them. The minimum weekly attendance is 2 half-days.
The weekly fees above guarantee your child access to:
- Professional care.
- A stimulating, innovative and progressive learning environment.
- The opportunity to develop socially.
- Lots of fun, giggle and cuddles!
To discuss your childcare needs and arrange a visit to our nursery in Edinburgh simply call us:
Baby Rainbow 0131 229 8742 Rainbow Kindergarten 0131 228 1668
What Our Parents & Guardians Say